As part of Zinio’s holiday give-aways, this blog and Zinio are giving away free subscriptions (12 or 6 months) to one digital magazine title being offered by Zinio. All you have to is check-out the previous post before this. Follow the link to get a list of digital magazines, select any title you want and send the following to me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Email address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Publication Name
After which, you will receive an email from Zinio for the instructions on how to claim your free subscriptions. Hurry up as this promo will end on January 7, 2013.
If you just got a new tablet or iPad as a Christmas gift, now is the best time to load it up with top digital magazine titles courtesy of Zinio. For those who are not aware, Zinio has thousands of top magazines from around the world. Zinio has mobile apps for Android tablets and iPad and these apps lets you browse for digital magazines, purchase subscriptions or single issues instantly either from your computer or mobile device.
Now here’s the fun part. In celebration of the holiday seasons, Zinio is discounting 50% off the subscription price of its top digital magazine titles. From Men’s Fitness, FHM, Popular Photography, and many other popular titles.
You can learn more about this deal by simply following this link. You have to hurry up though as this deal is good only until January 7, 2013.
In addition to this deal, Zinio is also holding a photo contest which will win you a new iPad Mini. All you have to do is to follow the instructions below:
- One lucky participant each week will win an iPad mini.
- All entrants will receive a free one year subscription to Star Magazine.
- If You Are New To Zinio: Submit a picture of your favorite device and where you would use it to read Zinio
- If You Are Already A Zinio User: Submit a picture of what you read inside your Zinio Library.
- One photo each week will be chosen by our judges to win an iPad Mini. In addition, all participants will receive a free one year subscription to STARMagazine.
- Be creative; we are looking for pictures that are fun, different, and incorporate Zinio in interesting ways. Good luck!
- Contest StartsDecember 14, 2012 @ 12:22 pm (EST)Contest EndsJanuary 07, 2013 @ 12:22 pm (EST)Need more Details? Read the Official Rules
Alright, good luck folks.
Apple just announced that the iPhone will be available in 50 more countries starting December 14. Shortly after Apple made the announcement, both Globe and Smart have officially posted announced via their respective Twitter accounts that indeed the iPhone 5 will be released in Manila, Philippines on the said date.
Although no details yet were provided by both telcos, it has now become a battle of who’s going to get the most number of subscribers who will get the iPhone 5 and will eventually subscribe to a new plan.
For Globe subscribers, if you want to get ahead of the pack, Yugatech has posted that Globe has already activated its sign-up page for the iPhone 5. You can check out this link. From there you can enter your personal details for Globe to contact you once the iPhone 5 is already available.
As for Smart, no detailes are available as to how they are going to carry out the launch of the iPhone 5.
So, now, it’s up for you to decide. From which telco are you going to get your iPhone 5?