Samsung has finally revealed its latest flagship phone, the Samsung Galaxy S III. One thing I can say about this smartphone is that – it’s pretty awesome! Feature and look-wise, the Galaxy S III will surely be a great device and will definitely bring good tidings to Samsung in terms of its smartphone dominance. According to Abe of Yugatech.com who’s covering the Samsung event live in London, the Galaxy S III is scheduled to be released in the Philippines on May 22.
That’s a few more days from now so, if you’re planning to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S II (if you skipped the Galaxy Note or the Google Nexus S), then be prepared as to what the Galaxy S III has to offer. And these are the following specs of the Samsung Galaxy S III:
- 4.8-inch Super HD AMOLED scrren @ 1280×720 pixels (306ppi)
- 1.4GHz Samsung Exynos 4 Quad processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB, 32GB, 64GB internal storage
- HSPA+ up to 21Mbps
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 1080p @ 30fps video recording
- 1.9MP front-facing camera with HD video recording
- Bluetooth 4.0
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with WiFi Bonding
- 2,100mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.0 ICS with TouchWiz
Pretty impressive, no? I think my Samsung Galaxy Note days will soon be offered. Hopefully, the device will come available at a more affordable price. But then I’m just wishing. For sure, the Samsung Galaxy S II will retail somewhere around Php35,000+.
So, who’s planning to get the Samsung Galaxy S III?