In case you’re not following @MMDA on Twitter, you might have missed their announcement of the release of the MMDA Traffic Navigator for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Yes, finally! After a long haul, the app is now available as a free download. And what can I say? It is certainly one good iOS app. I’ve reviewed tons of iOS apps and I can say that Gyro Apps did a pretty good job of coming out with a very good app.
So, what does the MMDA app lets you do? Here are its features:
- Navigate your way through Metro Manila traffic
- View the traffic situation in System, Map or Line View
- Includes EDSA, C5, SLEX, Roxas Blvd, Espana, & Quezon Ave.
- Share or Report traffic info via Twitter
- View problem areas so you can avoid them
- MMDA FAQs built-in for your guidance
- Includes MMDA Directory
Pretty much everything you need to guide you in traversing the major thoroughfares of Metro Manila. Hopefully, some more not so major roads will be included, specifically Marcos Hi-way and Ortigas Ave. Extension.
So, what are you waiting for? Download the app now. And Congratulations to Atty. Yves Gonzales and Laura Noel for a job well done!