Woot! woot! Step aside Amazon Kindle, Nook, iPad and others. Make way for the dirt cheap CDR-King e-book reader. Manila folks, if you’ve been wanting to dive into e-book reading but finds it close to impossible to acquire the Kindle, Nook or iPad, here’s a cheaper, as in way cheaper alternative – the CDR King E-Book Reader.Available now from CDR King outlets, this cheap e-book reader will only set you back for Php 3,990. And don’t even think that this device is a lemon or useless piece of crap. Well at least, if you take a look at its specs and features.
- Screen Size: 7 inch TFT, 16:9, 800*480
- Size: 248 (L) x 132 (W) x 11 (H) mm
- Battery: Built-in Polymer battery 2500mAh
- Reading: 10 hours
- Mode of Operation: Button
- Text: TXT, PDF, HTML, EPUB, FB2,
- Audio: MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, AAC, WAV, AC3
- Image: JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, support scale photo viewing, support lantern slide
- Video: MKV, AVI, RM, RMVB, MP4, MOV, VOB, DAT, FLV, 3GP, Support H.264 code
- Support: 720P video player
- Flash: 2G
- Card Reader: TF Card, up to 16GB
- With FM radio function
- Interface: USB 2.0 x 1
- Other support time function
- Supports Calendar function
- Supports Firmware upgrade
- Supports Windows SE, Windows ME, WIN2000, XP, Vista,7
Interesting, right? I’m pretty sure this is going to sell like hotcakes. So better grab your unit now.
Thanks to @abiereal for posting this.