Eye-Fi SD Card lets you download your pictures from your camera’s memory card into any Wi-Fi enabled PC or Mac then directly upload those pictures in your Flickr, Zooomr, Picasa or any other photo sharing sites. You can even blog the pictures directly into your blogs.
No cables, no waiting, no hassles. – Neat!
The Eye-Fi Features:
- Uploads photos automatically from Eye-Fi Card inside your camera. Built-in Wi-Fi connects to your home network.
- Provides free and unlimited photo uploads to your computer and your favorite photo or social networking website via the Eye-Fi Service. Photo transmission is secure and private.
- Supports sharing and printing websites, including KODAK Gallery, Shutterfly, Wal-Mart, Snapfish, Photobucket, Facebook, Webshots, Picasa Web Albums, SmugMug, Flickr, Fotki, TypePad, VOX, dotPhoto, Phanfare, Sharpcast and Gallery.
- Handles full-resolution jpeg images and intelligently re-sizes photos if limited by your chosen photo or social networking website.
- Features Eye-Fi Manager for easy set-up of wireless network and photo upload preferences.
- Fits digital cameras that use SD memory cards.
- Offers 2 GB of memory to store photos on the card.
- Includes USB memory card reader to make set-up easy.
Watch the video if you want to learn more.