I wasn’t able to do IT round up last week due to busy weekend schedules. Today was a busy weekend as well, topped off by a visit at the Manila International Book Fair at the World Book Trade Center. It was the last day of the fair and the whole place was jampacked. Who says books are out due to digitization of information? Anyway, here’s the IT round up for this week.
- Yahoo release its web mail out of beta and gives a bonus, email-to-mobile-texting
- Google inks ad deal with CNN.com – more revenues for both companies
- Google launches In-car local search – via BWM ConnectDrive, coolness!
- Fox and NBC’s video portal gets a name, Hulu.com – can it beat YouTube?
- Yahoo’s Panama gets some new features
- Â Nokia challenges the iPhone with direct-to-mobile music download
- Sony’s iPod killing Walkman players, six years too late
- YouTube inks music royalty deal with UK alliance
and lastly, at our Paradise Philippines, 10 popular festivals in paradise Philippines!