By now, you might have tried several applications which have started to populate Facebook’s much talked about platform, an ecosystem of third party applications that is built into the Facebook infrastructure that offers exciting new applications that can be used on a Facebook user’s profile page. For those who haven’t explored the Facebook applications directory, you maybe missing a quarter of your life. For those who don’t have a Facebook account yet, you maybe missing half of your life. Better head on to Facebook, register, create your profile and enjoy the 50+ applications available for your enjoyment. Or read these 10 cool Facebook applications and enable it into your Facebook profile page:
- iLike – don’t mind the name, this apps has the most number of users in Facebook. It lets you add music to your profile and helps you locate concert details. The mp3 download is an added bonus,
- Digg.com – displays five most recently dugged story and lets your share it with your Facebook friends,
- Causes – yes, the social networks can be used for a worthy cause, and Causes will help you carry that out via Facebook,
- Docs – with 50,000 uploaded documents, this application is very valuable and useful especially for students. It contains problem sets, ebooks and lecture notes,
- Veoh videos – video streaming frenzy that sits on your Facebook profile? how better could it get?,
- Photos – with unlimited photo album to store your digital photos,
- RSSbook – it’s RSS integration man, what more can you ask for?,
- Plum – collect anything about/from the web permanently,
- Picnick – edit and crop Facebook photos and share it with your friends,
- And the hottest and coolest Facebook apps is…HOT orNOT!
There you have it, my top 10 cool Facebook apps currently available in Facebook apps. I’m sure, there would be more to come. And more sure, that a lot of Facebook users are eagerly awaiting for.