The new version of Amazon.com’s aStore is now out with several new useful features, including multiple aStore creation for Amazon Associate ID.
With the new version of aStore, associates can now:
- Build and maintain multiple aStores under one Associate ID
- Feature up to 54 products in each category
- Create custom categories containing products from multiple Amazon categories
- Create multiple instances of individual Amazon categories
- Control the display order of the products on each page
- Specify products to feature on Category and Subcategory pages
- Populate products to categories using Listmania lists
I tried creating a new aStore and i could say that the category and subcategory pages are two good features. You can select various sub-categories that will appear on a drop down menu at the left side of your aStore page. This enables you to organize your aStore better.
The new aStore also allows associates to put their own logo on top of their respective aStore layout. An added customization feature especially if aStores are to be embedded on their respective blog or website.